Government internships for researchers, UROP hits new record & more!
- Opportunity | Researcher in residence
- Have your say | BioMedVic Submission to 2030 Strategic Plan Consultation
- Savings for Members | Discount on NatureJobs Ads
- Student interest for UROP hits new record in 2017!
- Upcoming events & more | Read more
Putting Melbourne on the Map
At BioMedVic, we’ve been brewing up exciting plans for Members.
We are delighted to announce that BioMedVic will be supporting publication of an online interactive research network map produced by Nature Index, which will show output and collaboration in high quality research between institutions in the greater Melbourne region. This updateable map will be based on publications in the top natural science journals tracked by the Nature Index website (www.natureindex.com), which is an open access platform owned by Springer Nature, publisher of Nature, with data published under a creative commons license.