Applications are currently open for the 2020 Premier’s Awards for Health and Medical Research, recognising the exceptional contributions and capabilities of Victoria’s emerging early career researchers in their PhD studies.
Recipients of the Premier’s Awards for Health and Medical Research category awards receive $5,000 and an additional $15,000 is granted to the Premier’s Excellence award winner, receiving $20,000 in total prize money.
The five award categories include:
- Aboriginal Researcher undertaking research in any field of health and medical research
- Health Services Researcher
- Public Health Researcher
- Basic Science Researcher
- Clinical Researcher
- Applications Open: 1 August 2019
- Applications Close: 30 September 2019
- Awards Ceremony: 23 March 2020
You can find more information regarding application requirements, eligibility and selection criteria here.