Submit an Event
The BioMedVic Events Diary is an online listing of upcoming events hosted by BioMedVic Members and affiliated organisations. The Diary is accessible here and events are advertised via a weekly email to a BioMedVic-managed distribution list, distributed on Fridays. Note: Please submit events by 3pm Thursday to be listed in the weekly email.
See submission policy below.
If you require assistance submitting your event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BioMedVic Events Diary Submission Policy
- Only events submitted using the form below will be considered for inclusion in the Events Diary.
- All submissions will be subject to approval by BioMedVic staff prior to inclusion in the Events Diary. BioMedVic has absolute discretion as to whether or not material submitted will be published.
- BioMedVic reserves the right to:
- edit submissions for grammar, style and clarity
- edit or reject submissions having incomplete information or that are determined to be inappropriate for the audience for which the Events Diary is intended
- For inclusion in the weekly email, submissions must be received no later than 3pm on a Thursday.
- BioMedVic is not responsible for any loss to any individual or organisation as a result of inclusion of a submitted event in the BioMedVic Events Diary.
- You warrant to BioMedVic when you submit the form requesting inclusion in the Events Diary that you are not disclosing any information in breach of any privacy law and you are not infringing the intellectual property rights (including moral rights) of any person.
- Once a submission has been made, any changes required must be notified in writing by email to email@example.com.
- This service is free of charge.